George Andor
Stefan Geissler
George Andor
Sorry you missed out there. I think everyone who applied got one of the supplies. We have changed the way we run RoadTests, so we have your address when you enter. You can look up the test after the event and see who has been "approved". Even if you don't look at the list, I have your address, so you will receive the kit anyway
Hi all I have received the LS150-36.I have used it drive two motor h-driver and work fine whitout probleI have proposed at my boss to change toroidal trasformer and stabilizer whit this new power supply The only problem are the dimension Are too big,it's to hard accomodate two LS150-36LS150-36 a little 1U case I thinks that is possible to reduce it
Reagards
psysic? hows about printing the maximum depth the mounting screws can go and their size on the bottom lable, could save a lot of confusion and heartache. You know what engineers are like, the first thing to hit the bin is the instructions...:-)
Hi Garden,
Could you check the state of mine, please ?
Firat
Dave:
Yes we are reading this and yes we have your mailing address. We are tracking the status of the TDK Lambda shipment and will reply with more info soon.
GardenState