Just curious between the two and I wanted to know what the pros and cons between the two?
Just curious between the two and I wanted to know what the pros and cons between the two?
For sata support try pcDuino 3.
Clem
best question I have is can you interface it with a computer that is stata and uses ddr 2 ram?
As I understand, the Gizmo supports Windows CE which is not a full Windows.
I'm not really worried about the low powered consumption. the thing that really interest me is the Linux and Window on the Gizmo. However I've so far liked the Rasberry Pi and have yet to try out the Gizmo.
I tried Chromium on another ARM board - SABRE Lite which I had obtained thanks to element14. The ARM board is good enough for most use cases. But unfortunately pepper-flash was not available packaged for ARM devices. I used one that I got after an online search, and which was extracted from a chromebook. It worked reasonably well too. But for each update, I had to search the web for finding the latest version.
Later I got an Intel NUC with Atom processor. So now I'm experimenting with it and have set it up as my home cloud and entertainment platform.
If you find a simple and secure way of getting flash work on ARM devices, do let me know. I can then make some use of the SABRE Lite board
Google Chrome cannot be installed on Raspberry Pi, because Google does not have support for Linux/ARM.
But Chromium, the open-source version of Google Chrome can be installed on a Raspberry Pi box, for both Arch Linux and Debian:
I got this quote from a good source najath. So you are kinda of right, unless you consider Chromium. I plan on trying soon and will let you know how flash works.
Clem