|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
The Fluke multimeter has a broad range of functions, measuring volts, ohms and amps with a basic V dc accuracy of 0.015 %. It is remarkably easy to use, even by unskilled operators, because it makes the measurements you perform most often extremely easy and fast to do.
Six setup buttons on the front panel operate like a car radio’s station presets. Simply set up the meter for a common measurement, then press shift followed by a setup button (S1 to S6) to save the setup. Now each time you perform that measurement, you simply press the appropriate setup key. The setup buttons eliminate the need to follow complex work instruction sheets. Operators no longer need to press multiple buttons to set up a measurement function and range, test limits, or enter other parameters to make a measurement.
The Fluke Digital Multimeter is a 5-1/2 digit dual-display multimeter designed for bench-top, field service, and system applications.The multiple measurement functions,plus the remote interface,make the Meter an ideal candidate for precision manual measurements and use in automated systems. For portability, the Meter includes a carrying handle that also serves as a bail for bench-top operation.
Key Applications: Automated test applications, ATE systems in R&D, design validation, and manufacturing.
- A dual vacuum fluorescent display that allows two properties of an input signal to bedisplayed at the same time (e.g., ac voltage in one display and frequency in the other)
- 5-1/2 digit resolution
- True-rms ac
- 2, 4 wire resistance or patented 2x4 wire resistance measurement technique
- 200 mV to 1000 Vdc range with 1 μV sensitivity
- 200 mV to 750 Vac rms with 1 μV sensitivity
- 200 Ω to 100 MΩ with 1 mΩ sensitivity
- 200 μA to 10 Adc with 1 nA sensitivity
- 20 mA to 10 Aac with 100 nA sensitivity
- Frequency measurements from 20 Hz to 1 MHz
- Continuity and diode test
- Measurement rates of 2.5, 20 and 100 samples/second (slow, medium and fast, respectively)
- Front-panel setup key for single key access to saved setups
- A compare mode to determine if a measurement is within defined limits
- Remote operation via the interface
- Closed-case calibration (no internal calibration adjustments)
|Model||Digit Resolution||Measurements||DC Voltage (V)||AC Voltage (V)||VAC F (Hz)||Resistance (MΩ)|
|5.5||DC/AC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Frequency, Limit compare test||200mV to 1kV||200mV to 750V||20Hz to 1MHz||200ohm to 100Mohm|
|Accessories||2X4-Wire Ohms Tweezers Test Leads|
|2X4-Wire Ohms Test Lead|
|Rack Mount Kit, Dual, 19-inch|
|Y8846S||Rack Mount Kit, Single|
|USB to RS232 Cable Adapter|
|FlukeView Forms for 8845/8846 Software Upgrade|