|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
Keithley general purpose bench and system power supplies provide an excellent combination of performance, versatility, and ease of use. Get superior accuracy, 0.1mA current measurement resolution, external trigger, and both USB and GPIB interfaces. Series 2200 Power Supplies have such convenience features as display of both setting values and actual output values, a keypad for fast data entry, and list mode sequence operation. The Series 2200 offers an excellent combination of performance, versatility, and ease of use to maximize the information from characterization or test as quickly and as easily as possible. They perform as effectively in automated test systems as they do in manual instrument configurations.
The Series 2200 single channel DC power supplies consists of five models with output voltages from 20V to 72V that can deliver 86W, 96W, 100W, and 150W of power. In addition, these power supplies can act as constant current sources as well as constant voltage sources.
The Series 2200 Multi-channel Programmable DC Power Supplies combine two and three channels of output power to cost-effectively characterize and test a wide range of devices, circuit boards, modules, and products that require more than one power source. The Model supply provides two channels, with each channel capable of outputting up to 30V and up to 1.5A. The Model includes two 30V/1.5A channels and adds a 6V channel with up to 5A output for powering digital circuits.
Key Applications: Automated test applications, ATE systems in R&D, design validation, and manufacturing, Testing and characterization of components, circuits, modules, and complete devices.
|Video 1||Video 2||Video 3|
Key features for 2200 Series:
- Five models ranging in power from 86W to 150W with voltage outputs from 20V to 72V address a wide range of power requirements
- 0.03% basic voltage output accuracy and 0.05% basic current accuracy provide quality test data
- High output and measurement resolution, 1mV and 0.1mA, for testing low power circuits and devices
- Remote sensing to ensure the programmed voltage is applied to the load
- Dual-line display shows both the programmed values and actual outputs for a continuous indication of the status of the power delivered to the load
- Repeatable test sequences of up to 80 output steps are easy to create with the built-in List mode
- GPIB and USB interfaces are standard for convenient automated control
|Model||Max. Power Output||Max. Voltage Output||Max. Current Output|
|100 W||20 V||5 A|
|150 W||30 V||5 A|
|96 W||32 V||3 A|
|150 W||60 V||2.5 A|
|86 W||72 V||1.2 A|
|90 W||30 V||1.5 A|
|45 W / 35 W||30 V / 6 V||1.5 A / 5 A|
- CS-1638-12 Rear Panel Mating Connector
- Documentation and Driver CD
|CS-1638-12||Rear Panel Mating Connector|
|IEEE-488.2 Interface Board for the PCI Bus|
|Fixed Rack Mount Kit|
|Cables||Double Shielded Premium IEEE-488 Interface Cables, 0.5m (1.6 ft)|
|Double Shielded Premium IEEE-488 Interface Cables, 1m (3.2 ft)|
|Double Shielded Premium IEEE-488 Interface Cables, 2m (6.5 ft)|
|7007-3||Double Shielded Premium IEEE-488 Interface Cables, 3m (10 ft)|
|7007-4||Double Shielded Premium IEEE-488 Interface Cables, 4m (13 ft)|