|Technical Documents||Video||Features||Buying Options||Accessories|
The Fluke / true-RMS digital multimeters were designed for those of you at the top of your field. The instruments replace popular 180 Series, with all the same features, plus more. The two multimeters perform advanced unattended data logging, and show trend data on screen without having to download to a PC. TrendCapture helps engineers and technicians track down problems faster during (for example) preventive and predictive maintenance.
An extra-large screen shows results graphically, backed by an enhanced user interface with on-board help (i-info key) available in seven languages, and soft-key interface. Both meters can log multiple sessions unattended in the field, with logged readings being reviewed without a PC. Both come with a lifetime warranty.
The two Fluke instruments feature a large 50,000-count, 3-1/2 inch quarter-VGA dot matrix display that can show multiple measurement sets. The screen also features a white backlight with 2 positions, and displays context-sensitive on-board help screens. The instrument setup is customizable to save time and increase productivity. Multiple save options and automatic time stamping allow convenient recall of field measurements, while a PC interface ensures easy data transfer. Optional FlukeView Forms PC software enables users to document, store and analyze readings, and then convert them into professional-looking reports
Measure true-rms voltage and current:
Fluke’s meters store up to 15,000 readings. For accurate measurement on non-linear signals, they can measure true-rms voltage and current. They have a 50 mF capacitance range, and measure up to 10 A (or 20 A for 30 seconds). Peak capture can record transients as fast as 250 microseconds. A relative mode removes test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements. Both meters have a battery life of 200 hours.
Key Applications: Automated test applications, ATE systems in R&D, design validation, and manufacturing.
|Video 1||Video 2||Video 3|
Key Features Include (/ ) :
- Large 50,000 count, ¼ VGA display with white backlight. Multiple sets of measurement information can simultaneously be displayed at the same time.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings. Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC. (Software and interface cable optional).
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button. On board help screens for measurement functions. Unsure about a function? Go to that function and Press the “i” button.
- Now, name your saved measurements and also recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock – for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 μs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Optional FlukeView forms enables you to document, store and analyze individual readings or a series of measurements, then convert them into professional-looking documents
- Optional magnetic hanger allows you to hang the meter for easy viewing while freeing your hands to focus on the job.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
In addition, the features:
- LoZ Volts. Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to “ghost voltage.” It is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- Low Pass Filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- 50 ohm range – useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance. Two terminal 50 ohm range with 1 milliohm resolution, 10 mA source current.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Optical USB PC communication interface allows for easy PC download to document logged data with FVF software (not included).
|Model||Digit Resolution||Measurements||DC Voltage (V)||AC Voltage (V)||VAC F (Hz)||Resistance (MΩ)|
|1 μV||DC/AC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature||50mV to 1000V|
50mV to 1000V
|100 kHz||500 MΩ|
|1 μV||DC/AC Voltage, Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature||50mV to 1000V||50mV to 1000V||100 kHz||500 MΩ|
- 6 AA Batteries, installed
- TL71 Silicone Test Leads
- Probe Holder
- Two AC72 Alligator Clips
- Supplemental Material:
- Registration Card
- Cal Practices Document
- CD-ROM Users' Manual (16 languages)
- Getting Started Manual
- Statement of Calibration Practices Document
|Accessories||Industrial Test Lead Kit|
|Electronic Test Lead Kit|
|Soft Meter Case|
|AC Current Clamp|
|FlukeView Forms Software with Cable|
|Integrated DMM Temperature Probe|
|AC/DC Current Clamp|