Hello Community Members and happy June.
It is officially summertime here at the element14 offices, which is enough of a reason to celebrate but as we batted around some ideas we thought - why don't we involve the Community in some fun? We have already been asking you about your favorite tools for our RoadTest reviews and now we'd like to present to you the Cool Tools Bench Awards!
Starting today and going through the entire month of June, we want you to submit photos and/or videos of your own bench or workspace for other Community members to see. Then in the month of July we'll pick out some winners every week and send them some of our favorite Cool Tools chosen by us and other Community members like the ones below:
|Duratool PL 501 Cutter
Klein Tools 4-1 Screwdriver
|Duratool PC Maintenance Tool Kit
|Duratool Soldering Station
|Milwaukee Bit Set
|Duratool Wire Stripper
We will have ten (10) winners total for the following categories:
• Where’s my Cat? (messiest bench)
• Tony Stark’s Dream Bench (state of the art bench)
• Fire Hazard Award (Worst cable management)
• Pepped to the Post Award (Best coffee mug)
• Totally Screwed Award (Worst organisation of screws, nuts and bolts)
• Bat Cave Award (Award for wide range of tools)
• Mom Would Be Proud (Neatest bench)
• Man Cave Bench (Best use of personal space for a bench)
• Jury Rigged Award (Most improvised or makeshift repair or bench)
• Time Machine Award (Best piece of Retro Tech on display)
Along with the above, we'll also have a special “In Their Element" award (best representation and love of element14)
Let's have some fun with this and show us the benches and workspaces where all of your amazing projects come to life!
Comment with your photo/videos on this post through June 30th.