This Presentation: Electronic Load Project Pt1
In Part 1 we will be discussing the theory of operation of a basic electronic load which anyone can build. We will also discuss the applications of electronic loads and show how the schematic for this simple design is constructed. We will also cover how to export a Bill Of Materials (BOM) from EAGLE.
For over 25 years, CadSoft EAGLE has been helping thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide innovate. The powerful PCB design software offers the same core functionality as expensive commercial software at the fraction of the cost. Learn why EAGLE is one of the most popular PCB Design solutions:
- Easy-of-use 3 modules share a common user interface, undo/redo functions for numerous commands
- Technical support by dedicated experts included with the price of the software
- Compatibility with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Over 50,000 component libraries and datasheets
- Data export for 3D visualization, simulation and board production
- Fully integrated with element14 design community providing insight into the latest technologies and design elements, tools and prototyping services.
Join CadSoft's Jorge Garcia as he covers his electronic load project.
September 20th 2:00PM EDT