Register and attend to learn about about the Raspberry Pi RP2040 and its applications from Raspberry Pi's Principle Software Engineer.
This webinar is intended for design engineers and people with an interest in using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 within their designs and specifically more software aligned questions.
Following the presentation, you will have a chance to ask questions to the Raspberry Pi's Principle Software Engineer.
Watch the first in this series here on VOD.
What you will learn by attending:
- Introduction to the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller
- Technical exploration of features and functions
- Designing with RP2040 microcontroller in your application
- Next steps for replacing / updating / new design of your application using the RP2040 microcontroller
- Software options
Attend and Learn to Earn a Certificate:
Following this presentation there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge. Complete the quiz and watch the presentation either live or On Demand to earn a certificate.
Read here on more information about how to get your certificate: https://community.element14.com/members-area/support/w/site-faq/27798/how-do-i-earn-a-certificate-for-viewing-a-webinar-or-webcast
To Earn a Certificate:
- View at least 30 minutes of the presentation
- Score a 100% on the quiz
|James Hughes - Principal Software Engineer|
|Phil Hutchinson- element14 Community Raspberry Pi|