Register and attend to learn about about the Raspberry Pi RP2040 and its applications.
This webinar is intended for design engineers and people with an interest in using the Raspberry Pi RP2040 within their designs.
Following the presentation, you will have a chance to ask questions to the Raspberry Pi Director of Applications.
What you will learn by attending:
- Introduction to the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller
- Technical exploration of features and functions
- Designing with RP2040 microcontroller in your application
- Next steps for replacing / updating / new design of your application using the RP2040 microcontroller
Watch the 2nd video in this series here: /learn/events/c/e/1626
Attend and Learn to Earn a Certificate:
Following this presentation there will be a short quiz to test your knowledge. Complete the quiz and watch the presentation either live or On Demand to earn a certificate.
Read here on more information about how to get your certificate: /members-area/support/w/site-faq/27798/how-do-i-earn-a-certificate-for-viewing-a-webinar-or-webcast
To Earn a Certificate:
- View at least 30 minutes of the presentation
- Score a 100% on the quiz
|Roger Thornton - Raspberry Pi Director of Applications|
|Phil Hutchinson- element14 Community Raspberry Pi|