The AT91SAM9G45-EVK features a powerful combination of user interface functionality and high data rate connectivity, including LCD Controller, resistive touch screen, camera interface, audio, Ethernet 10/100, and high-speed USB and SDIO.
This development kit also features:
• Atmel AT91SAMG45 (ARM926EJ-S Core), 400 MHz
• Supports Android 2, 3, Linux 2.6 and WinCE 6.0 OS, with free relevant board support packages
• 4.3" QVGA 480x272 LCD panel with resistive touch screen
• On-chip memory 64 KB ROM and 64 KB SRAM
• External memory: 256 MBNandFlash, 4 MB DataFlash & two 64 MB DDR2 SDRAM
• Four UART interfaces, multiple debug, audio, and memory interfaces
• 60 I/O pin user extension interface
• Audio output test program
• Multiple test programs included
I just submitted a proposal for roadtest as this board was still in the list of kits available for enrollment. I assume it will not be considered?
Thank you for the clarifications
It seems abnormal, are the reviews always grouped together in the lists. Or Did I really just miss the glitch that gave the last to enroll the reviews. Also abnormal is the end date says the 9th not the 4th.
And yes I may be just a bit bitter.
Looking forward to the reviews
We are pleased to announce that the following members have been named as winners of the AT91SAM9G45-EVK:
Your prize will be shipped to the address you gave us when you first signed up for the RoadTest. You'll also receive instructions on how to post your product review. We are really looking forward to reading about your experience with the kit, and hope you have fun using it! We thank all of you for your applications and patience. Next road test is up and running so go apply! We look forward to the reviews of the winners!!!!!
this board is so great! i could do soooo much with it
Read to test :.
This would make the perfect late present for Christmas for anyone that frequents this site. I'd really love to be able to test this board out!
Good luck all, four of us will have a great new year!