Apologies for the late timing with this. I am just returning from vacation recently and as you know we've been having some site related issues lately. The plan is to announce winners by Tuesday January 10th. I'll add images and videos for the projects below later but for now I am looking for volunteers for judging our last Project14 contest.
NFC or RFID is closed and Hack the Holiday will be closing too. Let me know if you need more time for the Hack the Holidays competition due to site issues and we can extend that competition a little bit longer.
The NFC competition is now closed and we are looking for volunteers to choose a Grand Prize winner and award the First Place finishers. If you didn't get a chance to participate and this is a theme of interest to you then we could use your help in picking a winner!
The idea is to build projects that use NFC or RFID for applications such as access control, asset tracking, making contactless payments, and more.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Volunteer to Judge
Can't submit a project? We need your support in keeping this program running. By volunteering to judge you help ensure that the winners of RFID or NFC reflect the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad.
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
- Home automation system control with RFID cards by obones
- Pibook Tracker by flyingbean
Let me know if I am missing any projects! Thank you for another great set of projects!