Lorraine wanted a clock for her workshop, but given she’s an element14 video content producer it wasn’t going to be any old clock! Follow Lorraine as she puts her own spin on a 3d print to create a unique timepiece you’ve never seen before. This is the first part of two videos about this clock. In the second video Lorraine will go through the different boards and the clocks potential different uses including an exercise stopwatch.
- 7 segment display clock by lorrainbow
- The Learning Circuit 53 - How to Drive a 7-segment Display
- NanoDrive your 7-segment display by luislabmo
- Episode 476: IoT Arduino NTP World Clock with SPI Display
- Episode 466: Arduino-powered Hexadecimal Color Code Clock
- Cat Commander iot Clock and Kibble Dispenser by fmilburn
- A Crystal Clock with 1 Transistor - the Pierce Oscillator by Jan Cumps
- (Modified) Work Clock by dwinhold
- Spectrum Clock by maxpowerr
- NeRDPACk - No RTC DigitPad Alarm Clock by nmccloud
- SunPathClock by bernhardmayer
- BulbDial - A Tale of a Sundial without the Sun by wolfgangfriedrich
- Engineerish - Build a HUGE 7-Segment Display!
Giant 3D Printed 7 Segment Display Clock