Zero budget. Zero time. I attempted to produce a new Halloween effect for 2023.
I call it “The Scary Yard Ghost.”
Yard ghosts just hang from trees, sway in the breeze, get caught on branches…
But I ask, what if they could move around? Turn corners? I made just that.
See a preview at the end of this list.
But first, let’s take a stroll down memory lane. Check out my past Halloween projects here at element14.
- First and best, “The Scary Door.”
- Approach a front door, red light intensifies, sound builds to excruciating levels. It’s “The Scary Porch.”
- "Scary Eyes" see you in the dark.
- When shadows lurk in the foreground… "Scary Shadow.”
- Not so Scary Pumpkin Lightshow.
- Gently "Scary Tapping" on my chamber door.
- Nothing more frightening than "The Scary Doll."
- The scary heavy.. “Sirenhead hat.”
- My Scary Monster Movie "Longarm"
- AND NOW… a preview of “The Scary Yard Ghost.” If you can't see it below, click here: https://youtube.com/watch?v=zcCGhJI38j0
More on this project soon.
Personally, I think the Halloween activities should continue up to Thanksgiving week. See you local haunted houses... I bet they go to around then. So should we.
Message mehere at element14 or at: http://twitter.com/Cabe_Atwell