Upon completion of the project, I learned a lot and summarized the following points.
- Made a basic line follower robot with the Arty S7
- Installed Vivado 2019.2 on a windows 10 machine and ran a Demo program on Arty S7.
- Created a Vivado Project file, and learned how to configure constraint files and source files.
- Learned about the IP configurator, Block diagram and even tried working with the MicroBlaze.
- and above all, was able to address the hardware issue and fixed the board.
I had comprehended a lot working with the Arty S7-50 but due to hardware issues, I didn't have the bandwidth to implement them. Thanks to element14, and the sponsors for providing me with an opportunity to work with this amazing hardware. There is still a lot to learn from them. Thanks for your time.