There's Still Time to Submit Your Off the Shelf Project!
- The idea is to take a project that's been sitting on the shelf and start working on it. You could revive a half- finished project and get it closer to the finish line. This is a great opportunity to find an excuse to start working on something that you never got around to finishing and by doing so giving new life to a project.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Fireworks with Optical Fiber Cable|
|Mario Mega-Figure Arcade Machine|
|Arduino Nano as Raspberry Pi IO I2C expander|
|Radio signal tester|
|Off the Shelf - Outdoor Lighting System Revamp|
|Multi Colour Oscilloscope Clock|
|I Spy With My Digital Eye ... a Pico Pi|