Every year I review my projects for the last year, but when I look at the oddball list of projects I did last year, it really begs questions like "What was he thinking?" or "What was he into?" or "What was he up to?"
It started with a magnetic levitation project to bring in the new year.
Then I built a PiCade.
Next I did a review of a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Here is Santa's drone-powered sleigh.
As you can see I blogged about at least 18 projects with a wide range of subject matter and had a blast doing it I might add .... but it still leaves the original question,
What the heck is he up to?
Well the answer is simply indulging my curiosity, learning interesting stuff, designing creative stuff, building stuff, making things work, blogging about the experience, chatting with interesting people, delving into what they are publishing and generally having loads of fun.
This great forum, its awesome staff and the super members who hang out here make this all possible.
Thanks! ..... and you have to know I mean it.
Links to annual summaries:
- 2022 Summary of element14 Activity - DougW
- 2021 Summary of element14 Activity - DougW
- 2020 Summary of element14 Activity - DougW
- 2019 Summary - What the Helement14 Is He Up To?
- 2018 Summary of element14 Activity - DougW
- 2017 Summary of element14 Activity
- Some Highlights From 2016
- My 2015 Projects and Activities
- My 2014 Project Collage
11 design challenges (4 wins)
20 Project14s (7 wins)
18 Road Tests